- Jianning Li, Graz University of Technology & Medical University of Graz, Austria
- Oldřich Kodym, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- David G. Ellis, University of Nebraska Medical Center, USA
- Michal Španl, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Michele R. Aizenberg, University of Nebraska Medical Center, USA
- Victor Alves, University of Minho, Portugal
- Gord von Campe, Medical University of Graz, Austria
- Karin Pistracher, Medical University of Graz, Austria
- Jan Egger, Graz University of Technology & Medical University of Graz, Austria
TESCAN 3DIM is a joint venture between TESCAN ORSAY HOLDING and Brno based company 3Dim Laboratory whose aim is to develop software for 3D imaging and data analysis that satisfy the needs of companies, i.e. for applications in microscopy and medicine. In this venture, 3Dim Laboratory provides a highly experienced team in 3D software development while TESCAN ORSAY HOLDING contributes with the necessary financial support that will serve for faster business development.
The project shall bring together clinicians, medical scientists and engineers as well as industrial partners in a tightly networked, focused cooperation to develop additive manufacturing based processes for the clinical manufacture of custom-fit implants for specific medical applications.